Click here to see the numbers and origins of refugees hosted by Cayman Islands.
As UNHCR statistics generally rely on data from host countries, statistics on refugees alone can give an insufficient account of refugee numbers, as some host countries will not grant refugee status to certain groups. Including statistics for individuals in refugee-like situations is an attempt to account for unrecognised refugees and does not include internally displaced persons. Statistics for stateless refugees are included if available.
Farouk and Associates
www.FaroukandAssociates.com [Under development]
Contact person: John Carey, Attorney-at-Law (Linkedin)
PO Box 455
Grand Cayman, KY1-1502
Services offered by the firm include:
- Provide legal advice with respect to rights in the Cayman Islands.
- Make written submissions in support of application for asylum
- Represent Refugees before the Immigration Appeals Tribunal
- Provide advice in relation to deportation orders and judicial review.
- Represent Refugees in Grand Court as needed